Local Business Website
- An interactive website showcasing your business, location and integrated with google
- Social media sharing icons
- A customization enabled/editable website that you can login to and edit yourself when the need arises
- Up to 10 pages (More than enough for most businesses. Think home, products/services contact, about us, and more).
- Fully-ready Wordpress website with base plugins
Running a business is tough. Jumping into the world of websites and internet services can be even harder to think about while you’re busy with the day to day of your business. As a maritimer, I’ve seen many small shops that I loved go out of business. I’ve seen the way it impacts communities and the intense struggle that local businesses have in a world where Amazon is at their customer’s fingertips. Having lived in both New Brunswick and Nova Scotia, I’ve seen the struggles not in one province, but two. I’m sure this struggle extends to Prince Edward Island, and even areas in Newfoundland and Labrador. This isn’t an isolated problem.
Because there is so much competition and so much noise, business owners want to spend their time at work, thinking up new ways to drum up business, and of course, operating the day to day of their operations. A web and graphic designer may be the last thing on your mind. I get that!
Having a web designer can be helpful in the following ways:
- Help putting your business in-front of more clients
- Support for expanding your business online
- A functional, beautiful, and professional webite
- A website that you can easily update yourself, without need for coding
- A knowledgable person to bounce your questions off of, and help you to get the most out of your experience!
Have questions? Don’t hesitate to ask! Also, check out this blog post on How I Can Help Your Business Grow!